Online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
The Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree from the University of Saint Mary integrates the Essentials of Master's Education in Nursing (2011) from the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN). With these new essentials, the online MSN not only prepares you for advanced career opportunities, but it also prepares you for a doctorate-level program, which would unlock even more career options.
Area of Specialization
- Nurse Educator Concentration - This concentration helps aspiring and veteran nurses perfect their craft, embrace new skills and master new techniques and technologies. Whether you want to lead continuing education programs, run faculty development initiatives or teach in higher education settings, this degree concentration will help you achieve your career aspirations.
- 100% convenient online format.
- Complete clinical hours at work.
- Accredited by the CCNE.
- No residency required.
- U.S. licensed, registered nurse
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from a CCNE or ACEN accredited program from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning
- Minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
See 2 more programmes offered by University of Saint Mary Online »
Last updated April 15, 2019
Programme Type & Duration