High-level management and administrator jobs are waiting to be filled in the fast-growing health and human services industry. With the skills you'll gain in the online Master of Arts in Health and Human Services Administration program from Saint Mary's University of Minnesota, you'll be poised to pursue a fulfilling and rewarding leadership career with the income and opportunity you deserve.
Get these essential skills in the online Master of Arts in Health and Human Services Administration program, with optional specializations in human services or healthcare administration:
- Develop strong leadership and management skills to promote quality and sustainability in a variety of healthcare and human services settings.
- Understand effective human resource management to maximize performance and ensure quality care.
- Comprehend the variety of regulations and policies as they impact quality and affordability of care.
- Master financial management to keep your health and human services organisation successful and sound in rapidly changing times.
- Option to prepare for licensure as a Long Term Care Administrator in Minnesota.
About the School
At Saint Mary's University of Minnesota, we take pride in offering online graduate degrees designed to complement the schedules of working adults like you.