Contextual or Third Generation Therapies are revolutionizing the field of psychology in the field of behavior therapy. They are characterized by offering skills aimed at accepting what can not be changed and changing what is susceptible to change, all aimed at achieving vital goals and achieving a meaningful life. They focus on the context and function of thoughts, feelings or emotions, instead of targeting the intensity or frequency of these psychological events.
This change of direction justifies the need for specific quality preparation, and this is what ISEP offers with the Master in Third Generation Therapies and Application of New Technologies in Psychological Treatment . With this program you will become a trained professional for the management of contextual therapies, completing the cognitive behavioral intervention.
ISEP also bets on the incidence of new technologies as a tool with great potential for the field of mental health. This type of systems allow to improve the effectiveness of the current psychological evaluation and treatment programs, and it is essential that professionals in this field know the present and future advantages of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) under the framework of his professional performance
This master combines these two aspects (Contextual Therapies and ICT) presenting a training itinerary aimed at professional specialization and training to carry out effective interventions in the treatment of the main behavioral disorders under the prism of Third Generation Therapies and with the help of of ICT.
Master's Programme in Third Generation Therapies and Application of New Technologies
- Third Generation Therapies: evolution of cognitive behavioral therapy. Epistemological and empirical bases.
- Brain and emotions learning: biophysiological bases.
- Intrapersonal intelligence: the management of emotions.
- Mindfulness and its different therapies.
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT).
- Integral Behavioral Therapy of a couple.
- Therapies from the TIC.
- ACT applications in clinical practice.
- Functional Analytical Therapy (TAF).
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (TDC).
- Behavioral Activation Therapy (TAC).
- Brief Strategic Therapy and Brief Family Therapy.
- Complex trauma and EMDR.
- Mindfulness: the practice of Mindfulness.
- Transpersonal therapy
- The body in therapy.
- Positive Psychology
Raimon Gaja, Master Director in Third Generation Therapies and Application of New Technologies
Raimon Gaja. Specialist in Clinical Psychology. Founder and CEO of ISEP. Author of 13 books among which stand out Well-being, self-esteem and happiness , with 14 editions and more than 80,000 copies sold; Couples therapy (4 editions) and The family well, thank you . Teacher with more than 8,000 hours of therapy. Visiting professor at national and foreign universities.
Master's competences in Third Generation Therapies and Application of New Technologies
- You will use Third Generation Therapies in clinical practice.
- You will evaluate the situation presented by the patient taking into account all the variables of the context.
- You will master the techniques and resources of coping with the difficulties that may arise in therapy.
- You will write and understand the clinical history and functional analysis, establish hypotheses and manage cases.
- You will select and correctly apply the different Third Generation Therapies and you will know how to analyse and interpret the results obtained.
- You will improve the conceptualization of clinical cases from an integrative approach that not only considers the symptomatology presented but a global one of the patient's life.
- You will identify the most affective therapy in each case taking into account the psychopathological characteristics, the specific symptomatology associated and the context in which it develops.
- You will develop skills as a therapist: empathy, active listening, positive acceptance.
Recipients of the Master in Third Generation Therapies and Application of New Technologies
The Master in Third Generation Therapies and Application of New Technologies in Psychological Treatment is aimed at Graduates or Graduates in Psychology or students in the last course, as well as professionals in Psychiatry. The award of the master's degree / diploma will be subject to the previous obtaining of the degree or degree.
About the School
El Instituto Superior de Estudios Psicológicos, ISEP, es una institución privada europea de formación superior e intervención clínica en las áreas de psicología clínica, neurociencias, psicopedagogía ... Read More