The true objective of current psychotherapy is to teach our patients to live with full and total consciousness the here and now, with all that implies.
With the Master in Psychotherapy of Emotional Wellbeing we offer an integrative approach to psychotherapy, which takes into account each and every one of the aspects that influence Emotional Wellbeing: psychological, emotional, physiological, immunological, spiritual, social and family.
Master's Programme in Psychotherapy of Emotional Well-Being
- Module 1. Third Generation Therapies: evolution of cognitive behavioral therapy. Epistemological and empirical bases.
- Module 2. Brain and emotions learning: biophysiological bases.
- Module 3. Intrapersonal intelligence: the management of emotions.
- Module 4. Mindfulness and its different therapies.
- Module 5. Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT).
- Module 6. Integral Behavioral Therapy of a couple.
- Module 7. Therapies from the TIC.
- Module 8. Mindfulness: the practice of Mindfulness.
- Module 9. Transpersonal therapy.
- Module 10. The body in therapy.
- Module 11. Positive Psychology.
- Pectics / Practice Report
- Final work of master
The completion of the Master in Psychotherapy of Emotional Wellbeing in addition to the completion of the Master in Contextual Therapies involves the achievement and obtaining of the Master's degree in Third Generation Therapies and application of New Technologies in Psychological Treatment .
Director - Master in Psychotherapy of Emotional Wellbeing
Specialist in Clinical Psychology. Founder and CEO of ISEP. Author of 13 books among which stand out Well-being, self-esteem and happiness, with 14 editions and more than 80,000 copies sold; Couples therapy (4 editions) and The family well, thank you. Teacher with more than 8,000 hours of therapy. Visiting professor at national and foreign universities.
Competences of the Master in Psychotherapy of Emotional Well-being
- You will have a high degree of specialization in Integrative Psychotherapy.
- You will study the evolutionary origin of emotions, cellular memory, the memory of trauma and its effect on the body.
- You will know the keys of emotional self-management as a gateway to the management of the other.
- You will implement deep psychotherapy techniques and pioneers in Mind-Body and Spirituality integration.
- You will work on the spiritual dimension of the human being as an important element of therapy.
- You will recognize and evaluate the sensations in the body and you will work with them and from them.
- You will create a state of FLOW in our patients.
- You will develop effective, motivating, creative and inspiring communication skills.
- You will determine the new third wave or new generation psychotherapies.
- You will apply the new techniques of reprocessing and emotional liberation.
Recipients of the Master in Psychotherapy of Emotional Wellbeing
The Master in Psychotherapy of Emotional Wellbeing is aimed at Graduates or Graduates in Psychology or students in the last year, as well as professionals in Psychiatry. The award of the master's degree / diploma will be subject to the previous obtaining of the degree or degree.
Works: Master in Psychotherapy of Emotional Well-Being
He works as a consultant, advisor and trainer in psychotherapy of emotional well-being in companies and entities interested in developing improvements based on interpersonal and intrapersonal relationships.
You can also work as a psychologist and therapist specializing in community services, companies and consultancies, cabinets and private psychological treatment consultations.
About the School
El Instituto Superior de Estudios Psicológicos, ISEP, es una institución privada europea de formación superior e intervención clínica en las áreas de psicología clínica, neurociencias, psicopedagogía ... Read More