Master’s Degree in Physical Activity and Public Health
- Faculty: Sports Biomedicine
- Language: English B2 level or IELTS 6.0/TOEFL 5.50
- Credits: 120 ECTS
- Begins: September
- Study type: Full-time
- Duration: 2 years
- Annual tuition fee: 1000 EUR; Non-European 2000 EUR
- Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree, basics of biomedicine
- Diploma: Master of Public Health
The aim of this program is to prepare public health practitioners, researchers, developers, and experts of health-enhancing physical activity programs and projects as well as specialists who are able to make and develop strategies and health promotion policies. The specialists will be able to manage and pursue their activities in educational, social, public and private sectors.
- Scientific knowledge and management of ideas
- Communication: social and academic integration
- Leadership and change management
- Continuous professional learning and personal development
- Evaluation and monitoring of trends and determinants in health indicators
- Population and community epidemiological research and statistical analysis
- Development, management and evaluation of preventive health promotion and physical activity enhancing program
- Health promotion policy development.
The graduates of the Physical Activity and Public Health degree program will be able to perform research, organizational, expert or managerial type of work in public institutions (public health sector, academic and educational institutions, local health departments and health care institutions) and private business structures (health and wellness centers).
Program taught in: