Please find out the measures devised by the University of Bologna to begin next academic year in the best possible way.
Academic year 2020/21 – For the first semester, remote teaching activities will run in parallel with classroom teaching activities
During the first six months of a.y. 2020/21, the University of Bologna will offer blended teaching activities, held in classrooms but also accessible remotely. During the past months, the University has worked to ensure all classroom activities can resume for the greatest possible number of students while complying with safety regulations and protocols.
The University is focusing on two aspects: on the one hand, it is working on how to adapt classrooms using new technological infrastructure; on the other, it is implementing the transformations necessary to assist teachers in the process of constantly improving teaching methods.
International Students: how to prepare for enrolment -> check here all the info you need.
The international master degree in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology provides high levels of theoretical knowledge, technological and experimental expertise to design, conduct and manage research and development activities in biotechnologies applied to health, for the design, characterization, production, analysis, and formulation of innovative and biotechnological drugs, vaccines, diagnostic devices.
5 reasons to enrol in the degree program
- Biotechnologies will soon provide most of the chances to improve human health: research in the pharmaceutical biotechnology is in the leading edge
- It will give you the knowledge and dynamic expertise on all aspects relevant to pharmaceutical biotechnology, from ideas' development to their realization
- Close interaction with teachers will give you the best opportunities to pursue your interests in an international environment
- Most courses will include practical laboratory lessons, and you will acquire sound basic knowledge coupled with advanced laboratory skills
- You will have the opportunity to attend research labs within the university or biotechnological companies, both in Italy as well as abroad
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree program. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on:
Study Grants and Subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna, and other external bodies.
Tuition Fees Exemptions
Check our website to know which are the required documents to apply for exemptions and special subsidies.
About the School
The Alma Mater Studiorum, the oldest university in the Western world, paves the way for innovation through an increasingly rich program catalog, cutting-edge research, and a constant and increasingly ... Read More