The Master in Artistic and Creative Therapies enables you to work as an artistic and creative therapist in public or private health, education or social institutions. This master encompasses knowledge in art therapy, music therapy and theatre therapy and allows you to expand your therapeutic training from the perspective of personal and creative development. ISEP offers you this program, with a high degree of specialization and professionalism, as part of the training itinerary in Artistic and Creative Therapies, where the Master in Art Therapy is framed, the Master in Music Therapy and the Master in Therapy. In this way, with a global and comprehensive vision, you will be able to design and develop intervention programs and projects from the focus of the different psychotherapeutic disciplines that make up this master's degree, promoting from creative therapies the necessary changes to achieve improvements in the welfare and education. The methodology of ISEP combines practical and theoretical training, working from group dynamics, audiovisual materials and encouraging the reflection of the students.
Master's Programme in Artistic and Creative Therapies
The program of this master includes the following modules together with a minimum of two specific parts of the following specialized master's degrees (Art Therapy, Music Therapy and Therapy):
- Psychology of Art
- Development Psychology
- Neuropsychological foundations of art.
- The link.
- Social psychology.
- Psychology of the Personality.
- Psychopathologies and artistic therapies.
- Research Methodology.
- Models of Psychotherapeutic Intervention.
- Basic concepts in psychotherapy.
- Procedures and competences in psychotherapy.
- Design and Intervention Techniques in Art Therapy.
- Ethics and Deontology.
Area of Art Therapies
- Theoretical Bases of Art.
- Methodology in Art Therapies.
- Codes and artistic languages.
- Elements and resources of artistic therapies.
- Body, Space, Movement.
- The voice.
- Body expression, biodanza, psicomotricidad.
(The attainment of a master's degree in artistic and creative therapies requires the completion of a minimum of two specific parts of the following master's degrees)
Specific Part of the Master in Music Therapy (the attainment of the master's degree in artistic and creative therapies requires the completion of a minimum of two specific parts of the following master's degrees)
- Principles and resources of intervention in Music Therapy.
- Models of intervention in Music Therapy.
- Fields of application of Music Therapy.
Specific Part of the Master in Therapy
- Principles and resources of intervention in Therapy.
- Fields of application of the Therapy
- Therapy workshops.
Specific Part of the Master in Art Therapy
- Principles and resources of intervention in Art Therapy.
- Intervention Models in Art Therapy.
- Areas of application of Art Therapy.
Practices / Practice Report
Final work of master
Competences of the Master in Artistic and Creative Therapies
- You will develop and develop therapeutic and artistic projects in the educational, health and social fields.
- You will design and apply strategies and techniques of intervention, rehabilitation and evaluation to improve the well-being and health of people.
- You will apply tools for research and improvement of therapeutic intervention.
- You will master the artistic languages, the psychological and psychotherapeutic theories and the artistic theories.
Recipients of the Master's Degree in Artistic and Creative Therapies
The Master in Artistic and Creative Therapies is aimed at university graduates or students in their last year of degree: preferably in Psychology, Psychopedagogy, Pedagogy, Medicine, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Speech Therapy, Teaching and Social Work and also professionals in the arts.
About the School
El Instituto Superior de Estudios Psicológicos, ISEP, es una institución privada europea de formación superior e intervención clínica en las áreas de psicología clínica, neurociencias, psicopedagogía ... Read More