The OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management is designed to enable learners to develop the knowledge and both generic and vocational employability skills relevant to these sectors. It has also been designed to help learners develop an understanding of the nature of health and social care work in order that they can make informed decisions about whether or not they wish to gain employment in these sectors or as part of their current professional development if already working in these sectors.
The Health and Social Care Management Diploma provides a thorough grounding in the key concepts and practical skills required in the health and social care sector and its wide recognition by employers allows progression directly into employment.
GSBF delivers high-quality and accredited programmes that are current and relevant. We offer over 20 programmes including finance, accounts, marketing, human resources and general management that are reflective of the new business landscape.
- Easy Fee payment plan. Pay as low as GBP £140 per month.
- Same Diploma as on-campus students.
- The diploma is recognised worldwide.
- Assessments via assignment submission.
For entry, the learner must possess one of the following.
- Possession of a UK level 5 diploma in related subject or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with relevant work experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
English requirements: If the learner is not from a majority English-speaking country, they must provide evidence of English language competency.
You are awarded Level-6 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management at the end of the programme.
Assessment is through an assignment. There are No exams.
The Level 6 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management consists of the following 8 mandatory units that provide a total of 120 credits.
- Personal and Professional Development in Health and Social Care
- Managing Quality in Health and Social Care
- Principles of Health and Social Care Management
- Health and Safety in Health and Social Care Workplaces
- Financial Decision Making for Health Care Managers
- Managing Human Resources in Health and Social Care
- Leadership and Management for Health and Social Care
- Research Methods for Health and Social Care Managers
HR Officer, Senior HR Officer, Administrative Head, Placement Officer, Recruitment Coordinator, Recruiter, HR Consultant, HR Manager, Training and Development Officer, Learning and Development Officer etc.